Corin Anderson (magellanic) wrote,
Corin Anderson
magellanic

Sunday at Temperchi

Yesterday's pieces came out well (pictures forthcoming). Today I made another compound project: foot, marble, and vessel, all in peacock. The foot didn't flare as I expected but did seem to get a nice ridge so I went with it. The marble was a small latticino which took longer than I expected but should look nice. I also made two marbles, one a 1 1/4" reversal (though it fell among the glass crumbs in the kiln so I don't know how well it'll turn out) and the other a compression implosion. The implosion worked well but I tried to make three small blossoms rather than one larger one. The implosion effect would look great for a single blossom.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments