Corin Anderson (magellanic) wrote,
Corin Anderson

Names of things

The thing at the top of a camera tripod is a head; this, you and I already knew. The thing that attaches to the camera and that fits into a groove for a quick release device? That's the "plate".

I need a new plate (or to find the one I already own...).
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment