?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Corin Anderson's Journal
 
[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Sunday, July 5th, 2009

Time Event
10:58p
Sunday at Temperchi
Yesterday's pieces came out well (pictures forthcoming). Today I made another compound project: foot, marble, and vessel, all in peacock. The foot didn't flare as I expected but did seem to get a nice ridge so I went with it. The marble was a small latticino which took longer than I expected but should look nice. I also made two marbles, one a 1 1/4" reversal (though it fell among the glass crumbs in the kiln so I don't know how well it'll turn out) and the other a compression implosion. The implosion worked well but I tried to make three small blossoms rather than one larger one. The implosion effect would look great for a single blossom.

<< Previous Day 2009/07/05
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
My Website   About LiveJournal.com